Sunday, March 23, 2008

SIGH!

Well, we are back from Spring Break! We had fun getting to spend time with Grandma, Grandpa and Dad! But we are really sad to be back in the swing of things and it will take us some time to get motivated. I've got to hit things really hard for the next month and a half so that everything can get done and then I can rest some...maybe!

Spring Break was fruitful for me! I did get two new suits (Shout out to Dad for one of them!!!) and a new pair of shoes (Shout out to Grandma and Grandpa for those!!!). Now I just have to practice walking in them. I also got my homework I needed to done while Grandma cooked and cleaned, Dad worked and Grandpa went visiting so it was nice and quiet. I also learned how to knit washcloths so I am going to practice with that when I have time. Grandma also made me some pillows and pillowcases to match my cute ducky blanket pattern that I picked out the last time I was there! I also left Grandpa a present! I hope he likes it.

Boyd also had a nice time and was able to relax...we both were! I think that is why we were sad to be getting back to the city. Well, we should probably get some rest for the big week ahead. Once we get back going I think we will be ok.

Now its back to work...

1 comment:

Dad said...

It was fun!!! Plan another week.