Thursday, September 4, 2008

Only me...

This semester on Tuesdays and Thursdays I try to be at school by 8AM, because I have class at 8:40 and I must be on time or I will be counted absent. At that early in the morning, I am sometimes barely awake. This morning I parked my car in the garage, had a decent conversation with my office mate, Kellen, about the Palin acceptance speech last night and went to class. (Where I was called on to recite.) I go on about my day accomplishing various tasks until about 6:05PM, when I was ready to go home. When I was walking with my backpack full of my 3 Gift and Estate Tax Books and my laptop, I realized "I don't remember on what level of the garage I parked. AW MAN!!!!" So I decided I thought I parked on level six on the right side of the garage. I ride the elevator up to six and walk down the right side of the garage, hmmm no car! Maybe it was on level five. So I take the stairwell down to five (the stairwell smells like bat guano). I look down the ramp on the right side of five, no car. WHAT?!?! What was I doing this morning, not paying attention apparently, how did I even drive here? Maybe, let's try seven. So I elevator up to seven because my stuff is really heavy and my back is starting to hurt. I look down the ramp on the right side of seven. NO CAR. Ok. This is DUMB! What to do, what to do? So, I did the only thing I could think of. I elevator up to nine (9!!!) and start walking down the ramps and peeking in on the pass throughs for my car on each level. Eight, no car; seven, no car; six, no car (Oh crap) five.........................................CAR. Where? On the left side of the garage, not the right. DUMMY! AHHH! At least I found it, even though it is 6:19 PM. Throw stuff in the back seat and climb in, start to close door. OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH! My toes, my toes, my toes!!!! I shut my toes in the door. I tried closing the door before my foot was all the way in the car!

Yes, people! I graduated with honors from Texas A&M (some may say this was my first problem...only an aggie) and I am in Law School. How amazing am I?

No comments: