Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Osteen Trial

In case you didn't know, the Osteen trial is taking place in my court which means that for the next few days I will be sitting across the room from Rusty Hardin, Victoria Osteen and Joel Osteen. This means that the local news media will be trying to capture various portions of the trial on camera for the various news hours that occur in Houston each day. I am not important and am in no way a part of this trial, but I can't help to get excited if a camera man accidentally got a clip of me while he was trying to get a compelling shot for the news. I checked the local news media websites and all but one, (I won't name names) had a shot of me in some form or another. I think it is cool even if you can see my hair or half of my face. This makes me a nerd, but in the words of Mike from Monster's Inc.: "I can't believe it...I'M ON TV!!"

This is the closest I will ever get otherwise, so allow me to bask in the lime light because my moments on the screen will likely be few and accidental.

1 comment:

Monkeysmom said...

awesome babe! you're totally famous.