Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Two Year Anniversary!!!

"And wuv...twu wuv, will fowwow you forevaaaa...."


Today, Boyd and I have been married for two years!!!!!!! It is hard to believe how fast the time has flown by and how much we have grown up. I think the major lesson from this year is that you have to really work to make time for each other. Before this year we always went to the same place together, we could see each other often (if not always) through the day and rode home together. Now because he is working at Rice as a manager and I am still going to law school downtown and am active in Law Review time together is at a premium. But we are learning and making it work. We are still very happy to be married. He got me the sweetest card, that was funny, but so perfect! We posted this photo from our wedding as we remember how special that day was and how much we have loved every minute of the last two years! (Also because we still don't have any other pictures from that day because we have been too busy to order them, maybe I should work on that in the next few days!!)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kacie,
I love blogs and am excited to know about yours! Do you mind if I link to it on my blog? Congrats on the anniversary!

Monkeysmom said...

Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? Congrats, I know this is belated. Know what other anniversary is coming up? Sometime this fall should be the "Kacie and Kim became friends" 10th anniversary. We're old, dude. So damn old.