Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Made some Pasta Salad...a lot of Pasta Salad!

Every Father's Day there is a Winchester Tradition: the Father's Day Picnic. Personally it isn't my favorite thing to do because it is just so hot usually. But for the picnic, the men they make the Bar-B-Q all night long and the women, we make the sides. I, being the good wife that I am and Tutu, being the wonderful grandmother-in-law that she is suggested that I make pasta salad so as not to be empty handed at the picnic. I happily obliged. I made 3lbs give or take of Grandma's pasta salad. It turned out delish, but it was impossible to mix with a spoon. Take a look for yourself.


NOTE: I HAVE SUBSEQUENTLY DELETED THE VIDEO BECAUSE OF THE NERDINESS, IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT THAT BAD, I CAN ARRANGE ALTERNATIVE METHODS.

There was more than this in the bowl, I was still in the process of mixing!

P.S. - I think I look like a dork or like I was having an ugly day, please ignore that as well.

No comments: