Sunday, April 27, 2008

Which Wich for Lunch!!!!!

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A WHICH WICH IN HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!

During Spring Break when I was shopping for suits at the Galleria in Dallas, my dad and grandparents and I had lunch at a WHICH WICH! It was delicious...double delicious! We had never heard of one before and I was left pining for one to open in Houston. Last night when Boyd and I were on our way to the movies, I (by pure luck) saw the glorious yellow WHICH WICH sign gleaming in the night! I started shrieking and pounding on the dashboard because I was so excited. Boyd, who was not on my shopping trip had no idea what which wich or which ich was! Poor man, he must really love me because I can get really crazy and incoherent at times! I called my dad, the only one who could share in this moment of excitement! Alas, I woke him from almost sleeping and his tone also indicated that he thought I was a bit off my rocker. Which to be honest, I probably sounded like! But I did ask if he was sleeping and he didn't say YES, he said ALMOST, which encouraged me to continue!

Anyway, we ate there for lunch today and it was awesome!!! Boyd liked the ice too!!! So if you haven't gone there yet, I will be happy to go with you! Now I really have to study. Enjoy our photos below chronicling our lunch at WHICH WICH!

No comments: